Our primary Cat 6 Tools Product Return Policy goal is customer satisfaction. We want you to be happy with items you purchase from us. However, if you wish to return an item from any reason, we offer the following guidelines. Please keep in mind that this is a general policy statement. It is our wish to be as fair as possible, so please contact us if you have specific questions regarding the return of any item. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the possibility of the return of any item.
Cat 6 Tools – Return Policy
Nearly all items purchased through our website are returnable within 30 days for a refund, subject to the following conditions:
- Items must be in new condition to obtain a full refund.
- Items that are manufactured by other firms are subject to their warranty and may have to be sent direct to them.
- Return shipping charges are not refundable. Returns on items with free shipping will be refunded for the purchase price less the restocking fee (if applicable) and the shipping cost originally incurred to send you the items.
- Electrical parts/components are not returnable.
- Certain non-stocking items may not be returnable.
- You must contact us for a Return Authorization before returning any item.
Below are details on each of these conditions:
- Most orders from our website may be returned for a refund, per this Refund Policy, if returned within (30) thirty-days of your receipt. This policy covers most items available through our online ordering system, except those items where the manufacturer’s warranty precludes returns. Items must be in new condition and include all original paperwork/owner’s manuals to obtain a full refund. Kits must include all trade items unopened such as tools, tape, drill bits, lubricants, etc.
- All items with a manufacturer’s warranty are subject to the terms and conditions, of this Return Policy, and of the manufacturer’s warranty. Such items are generally repaired or replaced AT THE MANUFACTURER’S OPTION and may not be returnable. We are always happy to provide you with a copy of the manufacturer’s warranty prior to your purchase of such an item. If the item is unused, it may be possible to return it for a refund if you contact us immediately upon receipt and explain the situation. Under no conditions will shipping charges be refundable, and a refund fee may be charged in cases where significant paperwork, such as warranties, etc., must be reversed.
- Electrical parts/components are subject to internal damage that may not be apparent or tested for. Such damage can be the result of improper installation or subjecting the part to adverse environmental conditions (heat, static electricity). The item may appear to function properly, but its life may be shortened or the item may suffer from intermittent failures. For this reason, all electrical parts/components are NON-REFUNDABLE. If you are having problems with an electrical component, we want to hear about it, so give us a call.
Trade-items and non-stock items will not be refunded but may be replaced depending on the circumstance. Call us at 702-533-4363.
Returns on damaged shipments require carrier (U.P.S., POST OFFICE, etc.) notification before calling for Return Authorization. Examine all goods upon receipt for possible shipping damage, and report any such damage to the carrier immediately. The carrier is responsible for any loss or damage incurred while being shipped.